Flavors available: Natural, Coconut, Butterscotch, Ginger, Almond & Berry
CEDAR’s Hemp Organic Oil has three simple ingredients: organic hemp seed oil, supercritical CO2 extracted HEMP, and natural favor. Developed to be taken sublingually, our easy to use dropper allows precise application. Experience CEDAR Organic HEMP Oil today!
CEDAR features seasonal selections of taste experiences. Our current offerings are Natural, Almond, Coconut, Ginger, Butterscotch and Berry. CEDAR’s Hemp Organic Oil has three simple ingredients: organic hemp seed oil, supercritical CO2 extracted HEMP, and natural favor. Developed to be taken sublingually, our easy to use dropper allows precise application. Experience CEDAR Organic Hemp Oil today!
Hemp Oil’s Most Significant Health Benefits:
- Hemp Oil Can Boost Your Immunity: Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids also improve immunity and regulate intestinal flora, thus building a natural barrier against microbes and increasing the resilience of the body.
- Hemp Oil Helps Maintain a Hormonal Balance: Hemp is the only edible seed that contains gamma-linolenic acid, which is eventually converted to the protective hormone prostaglandin PGE1 that regulates the hormonal balance and supports menopausal health.
- Hemp Oil Regenerates and Energizes the Skin’s Protective Layer: Due to its high content of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, hemp oil has a composition similar to skin lipids, which makes it an excellent natural emollient and moisturizer. It is especially useful for dry, tired or dehydrated skin and nails. It increases the skin elasticity and water retention capacity in tissues. Pure hemp oil can be used to treat dry hair and is often included in hair conditioners. (This product is also used topically on skin on your face)
- Hemp Oil is Great for Vegetarians: Getting the right balance of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids can be tricky for vegetarians and vegans. Hemp oil has the optimal ratio of these acids.
- Hemp Oil Helps Lower Cholesterol: The only vegetable oil to contain omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (3:1), hemp oil can help lower cholesterol levels by accelerating metabolic processes. With a faster metabolism, fats burn at a quicker rate and are not deposited on the artery walls.
- Hemp Oil Can Be Good for Diabetics: Due to its low carbohydrate and sugar content, hemp oil is can be a great food additive for diabetics. The nutrients present in it can help moderate blood sugar levels.
- Hemp Oil Can Help Prevent Psoriasis: Psoriasis is caused by a deficiency of omega-6 fatty acids in the body. The fatty acids present in hemp oil help improve skin oxygenation and hydration.
- Hemp Oil Helps Prevent Demyelination of Nervous System: Essential fatty acids are necessary for a healthy cell membrane structure. They also prevent the demyelination, the destruction of the myelin sheath (a membrane that protects the nerve cells).
- Hemp Oil Can Help Prevent Varicose Veins: Like other compounds high in omega-3s, hemp oil can thin your blood, reducing blood clots and varicose veins.
Hemp seeds are rich in protein, polyunsaturated fatty acids, omega 6, omega 3 and insoluble fiber. They are a good source of tocopherols, or Vitamin E antioxidants. ... High in essential fatty acids, Omega 6 and omega 3, hemp oil can be used to increase immunity, counteract aging skin and improve cardiovascular health.